Tuesday 7 May 2019

Start with why!


Welcome to my world!


Here is the place where I will share many stories and pictures from the places I have visited and about the people I met. I am a romanian travel and adventure seeker since forever. I remember many years ago I found a notebook that was like my "diary" where it was written :"I like maths and travelling". During the years, math didn't make it through but you can't get the adventurous spirit out of someone's heart.


So why am I writing on this blog?


I want to share with people my passion for travelling and at the same time keeping this page as a diary that could help when my brain won't remember much:)). Also right now, I need some activities to relax since the "rezi" fever is growing deeper and deeper roots.

Rezi is the evil that haunts everyone 6th year of Dentistry and because most of the people have no idea what to do with their lives after university, everybody wants to continue the studies as residents.

So, you will see here posts mainly about the thing I like doing most, travelling. Three years ago, I started hiking and since then, I went on many many trails in the Romanian Carpathian Mountains.


Whenever I planned my hiking trips, I got inspired from this blog http://bloguldecalatorii.ro/ ran by Alexandra who has a truly catchy style of storytelling and also shares very useful information and tips for active outdoor trips.


Welcome and I hope you become a nature seeker too. It's addictive!


No comments:

Post a Comment